Join us and cruise among the cattails with an interpreter in our ten-person canoe. ‘Meet’ the marsh’s carnivorous plant and take a glimpse at life below the water, as you discover a side of Point Pelee few have experienced.
- Freighter canoe tours are offered daily.
Weekdays – 10am, 11:30am, 1:30pm, and 3:30pm.
Weekends – 10am, 11:30am, 1pm, 2:30pm, and 4pm.
- Call 519-322-2365 ext. 0 to reserve your spot. Please note you will require a credit card to book over the phone.
- Walk-ups are available if space allows. Those joining without a reservation will need to pay in cash.
- Visit our fees page for pricing. ($13.75 per person)
- Life vests and paddles provided.
*Blackout dates may apply