Whether you’re looking for a latte, flat white, or Americano, our cafes have you covered. By providing outstanding coffee and service, you will feel right at home at some of our top-quality cafes here in Windsor Essex. Bring your friends and grab a seat and enjoy a fresh brew over some great conversation. Most of our coffee shops are also offering unique eats – biscuits and cookies baked in house, unique sandwiches and quiches to munch on as you catch up with a bestie, and delightful desserts.
- Anchor Coffee (Walkerville)
- Chance Coffee (Ford City, Windsor)
- Ciao Caffe (East Windsor)
- Red Lantern Coffee Co. (Kingsville)
- Taloola Cafe (Walkerville)
If you’re looking for locally roasted beans, we have you covered. From small batch artisanal to bulk quantities for your work or service needs, we have great options. Our artisanal roasters also offer delivery and subscription service to fulfill your caffeine needs.
Know Before You Go
If you love coffee and want to expand your horizons when you hit one of our coffee shops, use our quick guide below to know what you want to order before you get to the register.
- Americano – simple and easy, shot of espresso with hot water added to it.
- Cappuccino – three layers (kind of like a cake). A shot of espresso, then a shot of steamed milk, then a layer of frothed, foamy milk.
- Cold Brew – not simply cold coffee, this brew is slow brewed with cold water between 12 & 24 ours (depending on the recipe you’re trying that day)
- Espresso – the purest coffee you can get. Fresh ground beans and hot water.
- Flat White – steamed milk (but not the frothy kind, instead rather creamy) poured over a shot of espresso.
- Latte – steamed (or scalded) milk and a single shot of coffee. Generally frothy.
- Macchiato – a shot of espresso topped with foamed milk dashed directly into the cup.
- Mochaccino – just like a latte, with added chocolate power or syrup. Some people will add whipped cream.
- Affogato – not really a coffee at all. Just take your favourite espresso and pour it over some ice cream. Coffee for dessert!