Give the Gift of Caffeine!
Have a caffeine lover in your life? Check out our partners that provide great coffee culture for perfect gift ideas.
We’ve got you covered with great options:
- check out Chance Coffee in Ford city for fresh roasted beans every week, and some perfect coffee accessories. Bonus: pick up a treat from Iron Kettle Bread Boutique or Aunite Aldoo’s for yourself while you’re there!
- Espresso Canada can help you out with fresh beans – and all the accessories you need to make the perfect cup. Mugs, saucers, and even professional espresso machines!
- stop in to Red Lantern Coffee Co. is giving you fresh roasted beans and tons of local artisan pieces on their walls and shelves
- above and beyond the delicious treats and fresh brews, Anchor Coffee House has great gift ideas. Pottery, plants, merch and more to stock everyone’s stuffing.
Remember – it doesn’t have to be beans to brew. Grab a gift card at any of our Coffee Culture partners as a great stocking stuffer, or thank you to staff, friends or your favourite service provider and send them to a locally owned cafe this year!
Looking for more gift ideas? Check out our 4th Annual Holiday Gift Guide for more ideas for a coffee lover – or anyone in your life. We’ve got hand crafted mugs, cozy blankets, warm & plus slippers and beanies and so much more!
If you have trouble kicking off your day without coffee, Windsor Essex has a cup of perfection waiting for you! From cold brew to roast, Windsor Essex is filled with creative and flavourful coffee recipes to get you energized in the morning. Get ready to explore the coffee culture in Windsor Essex – boutique coffee shops and roasters dotting our region.
Whether you’re looking for a latte, flat white, or Americano, our cafes have you covered. By providing outstanding coffee and service, you will feel right at home at some of our top-quality cafes here in Windsor Essex. Bring your friends and grab a seat and enjoy a fresh brew over some great conversation. Most of our coffee shops are also offering unique eats – biscuits and cookies baked in house, unique sandwiches and quiches to munch on as you catch up with a bestie, and delightful desserts.
- Anchor Coffee (Walkerville)
- Caffeine & Co. (Amherstburg)
- Chance Coffee (Ford City, Windsor)
- Red Lantern Coffee Co. (Kingsville)
- Taloola Cafe (Walkerville)
If you’re looking for locally roasted beans, we have you covered. From small batch artisanal to bulk quantities for your work or service needs, we have great options. Our artisanal roasters also offer delivery and subscription service to fulfill your caffeine needs.
Know Before You Go
If you love coffee and want to expand your horizons when you hit one of our coffee shops, use our quick guide below to know what you want to order before you get to the register.
- Americano – simple and easy, shot of espresso with hot water added to it.
- Cappuccino – three layers (kind of like a cake). A shot of espresso, then a shot of steamed milk, then a layer of frothed, foamy milk.
- Cold Brew – not simply cold coffee, this brew is slow brewed with cold water between 12 & 24 ours (depending on the recipe you’re trying that day)
- Espresso – the purest coffee you can get. Fresh ground beans and hot water.
- Flat White – steamed milk (but not the frothy kind, instead rather creamy) poured over a shot of espresso.
- Latte – steamed (or scalded) milk and a single shot of coffee. Generally frothy.
- Macchiato – a shot of espresso topped with foamed milk dashed directly into the cup.
- Mochaccino – just like a latte, with added chocolate power or syrup. Some people will add whipped cream.
- Affogato – not really a coffee at all. Just take your favourite espresso and pour it over some ice cream. Coffee for dessert!