Tourism Windsor Essex Hosts Radio Junket to Profile Windsor Essex to American Audiences
TOURISM WINDSOR ESSEX TO HOST MICHIGAN AND OHIO RADIO BROADCASTS AT CAESARS WINDSOR
What: Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island in partnership with Destination Ontario is pleased to welcome five radio stations from the U.S. market to broadcast live from Windsor to profile the reasons for American’s to travel to Windsor Essex this fall and further beyond with a radio tour and simultaneous broadcasts of five radio stations.
The five radio stations from Detroit, Ann Arbor and Toledo will be broadcasting live from Caesars Windsor and profiling Windsor Essex. The broadcasts follow a day after the on-air personalities toured the region so they would have background on where to go, what to see, and what makes a visit to Windsor Essex unique and unforgettable.
Why: In partnership with Destination Ontario, the broadcast partnership helps profile destinations to key markets in a highly impactful manner.
The high value of reaching potential visitors in key markets in Ohio and Michigan during peak listening times will help reinforce the proximity of Windsor as a road trip destination, the affordability of the visit, and the ease with which their audience can visit.
The broadcasts are being executed in tandem with a digital campaign in partnership with Destination Ontario focusing on the same markets and highlighting key tourism assets, directing traffic back to visitwindsoressex.com. The campaign has already delivered over 500k page views through the heavy tourism season.
- WDVD 96.3 FM Detroit – Blaine & Lauren
- W4 Country 102.9 FM Ann Arbor – W4 Mornings with Goose, Madison Rally and Brian Welch
- 93.5 WRQN Toledo – The Denny Schaffer Show with Denny, Suzie Moser & Paul Spoerl
- 94.5 XKR Toledo – Pyke in the Morning
- K100 99.9 FM Toledo – Lyn from the K100 Morning Show
- Thursday September 14th, 2023
- 5:30am through 10:00am
- Caesars Windsor
- Cosmos Lounge: 93.5 WQRN, 94.5 XKR and K100
- Augustus Hotel Tower Lobby: WDVD 96.3 FM and W4 Country
- 377 Riverside Drive East, Windsor ON
As per Caesars Windsor media policy, all media must be escorted on property. If you plan to attend in person, please RSVP with time to:
Director of Marketing & Communications | Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island