Pelee Island Heritage Centre and Museum
Islands are special microcosms. Places of fascinating surprises. Neighbourhoods of difference. Forever entertaining. Introducing 100 Gateways to Pelee a unique self-guided out-of-doors Audio tour of excellence. Authentic, museum researched. An unsurpassed introduction.
Established in 1988, our museum houses a superb collection of island treasures. Focusing on Pelee Island’s human and natural history, exhibits include our geology, early Paleo-Indian culture, crossing the ice, wine history, shipwrecks, and much more. Browse our bookstore for original publications. Open daily May to October. Located directly across from the ferry terminal on Pelee Island.
- Sunday - 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Monday - 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Tuesday - 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Wednesday - 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Thursday - 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Friday - 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Saturday - 10:00am - 4:00pm
You May Also Like
Don't forget to check out these places.