Boblo Island Marina
Bob-Lo may be an island but its shores will never limit you. For just across the channel on the mainland is Amherstburg, a quaint, colonial town and just beyond Essex County, one of Canada’s top tourist destinations.
Dockage Fees and Slip Information:
- 90 slips, water depth 6 ft.
- Overnight stay $1.70 per foot
- water & electrical hookup, 30 or 50 amp
- Restaurant Dockage $8 (max 3 hours) or $20 per day
- Monitoring Channel 68
- Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
- $52.50 for Seasonal Lease. Including water & electricity. (Ferry fees Extra)
- Sunday - 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday - 8:00am - 10:00pm
- Friday - 8:00am - 10:00pm
- Saturday - 8:00am - 10:00pm