Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island is proud to present the 2022 Holiday Gift Guide. Some key facts for 2022:
- Release date: early November 2022
- 65k+ printed editions delivered direct mail to key neighbourhoods in Windsor Essex
- 5k printed editions distributed at events and participating retail locations
- Digital version of the guide at yqgholidays.ca for enhanced exposure
- $50k+ marketing campaign to promote the guide
APPLY TODAY TO PARTICIPATE – Applications close on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
This year there are THREE partnership opportunities:
- IN KIND – be featured as a ‘must give’ gift this holiday season. You must be a partner in the W.E. Made It program (www.yqgmade.ca) to participate.
- PURCHASED TO BE AN ENHANCED GIFT – this will profile your gift on the front or back cover of the gift guide, on posters, on rack cards, and the potential to be included on additional digital and print advertisements.
- PURCHASE A FULL PAGE AD IN THE GUIDE – four opportunities available
The guide will be part of a $50k marketing campaign utilizing a strong local print, radio, digital as well as a print version of the guide through local media or direct mail (approximately 70k print guides will be produced in total) in addition to an enhanced digital guide.
In 2021 our guide saw more than 221k page views from over 21.1k visitors.
1. IN KIND PARTNERSHIP
To participate you must:
- provide the details for one (1) of your retail items to be highlighted in the Gift Guide that must be available for purchase during the 2022 holiday season
- donate two (2) of the same items or gift certificates (at a minimum value of $50) to be given away as part of the Gift Guide promotion (this item can be different than the item that is featured in the gift guide
- select either a) pick up date at your location or b) confirm a delivery date to the Tourism Windsor Essex offices (333 Riverside Drive West, Suite 103 – enter through the City Centre office off of Pitt Street)
Each selected vendor will be profiled in the print edition Holiday Gift Guide with a photo and website and/or retail address information. Each vendor will also receive an enhanced position in the digital profiles at yqgholidays.ca, which will include additional details on the profiled gift. Please note that the item you want to feature in the Gift Guide may be different than the item you are given away as part of the Gift Guide promotion.
2. BE AN ENHANCED PARTNER
- Cost: $400 + HST
- Includes your item being featured on the cover of the gift guide and highlighted as a feature partner and your item and business name being listed on additional promotional items posters and rack cards, as well as the opportunity to potentially be included in additional advertisement placements as space exists
- You MUST participate in the IN KIND PARTNERSHIP to also be an ENHANCED PARTNER
3. ADVERTISE IN THE GUIDE
- Four full page advertisements are available in the 2022 guide
- Inside front (SOLD) and inside back page (SOLD): $2,750 + HST (each)
- Inside full page ad: $2,000 + HST (each)
Your donations will be utilized for W.E. Made It Gift Guide Giveaway contest, as well as through promotional campaigns with our media partners for additional live and recorded mentions.
Please fill out the form to apply. Approved vendors will be contacted by October 4th, 2022. All artwork due by October 7th, 2022 for partners and advertisements.
The Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island 2022 Holiday Gift Guide is proudly supported by the WindsorEssex Small Business & Entrepreneurship Centre.