GROUPS HAVE MORE FUN
IN WINDSOR ESSEX PELEE ISLAND
Whether you are planning a fun motorcoach tour through the region, a sporting event, a team tournament, or a golfing weekend, we’re here to show your group a great time! With so many group-friendly activities both indoors and outdoors, we’d love to offer plenty of inspiration and resources to help you plan for groups of any size.
Take advantage of of group friendly attractions across the region – we have something for everyone:
– We’re the home of Caesars Windsor Casino & Resort, featuring world class gaming, entertainment, and 4 diamond accommodations
– Foodies love us and our 600+ restaurants across the region boasting locally sourced menus
– From wineries (20), breweries (12+) and distilleries (2+ including the home of J.P. Wiser’s Whisky) there are tons of great places to sit back and sip a taste of Windsor Essex
– If history is your thing, Windsor Essex was integral in prohibition, the War of 1812, the Underground Railroad, and the birth of the automobile, with historical sites scattered throughout the region
– Outdoor enthusiasts love our miles and miles of trails, 100+ miles of waterfront, and a nature locates paradise at Point Pelee National Park.
– And Canada’s best kept secret…Pelee Island, and the home of the Pelee Island Winery Pavilion!
Check out our suggest one-day group itineraries:
Start your Windsor Essex adventure now! Contact Jason Toner, Director of Marketing & Communications at 519-253-3616 ext. 4329 or [email protected] and he can prepare your next group adventure to our region
Looking to bring a group to Windsor Essex? Click here and check out our Meeting & Group Planner Guide to find out where we can take your next group!
Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island offers the following visitor services:
- Facility Arrangements – assist in the determination and booking of appropriate facilities to accommodate specific requirements.
- Site Inspections & Venue Reviews – arrange full site inspections of local hotels, facilities and attractions for your meeting planners and other key team members.
- Tour Itinerary Planning – Our Meetings and Conventions department will be happy to assist you with tour itinerary planning based on time constraints and the interest of your group.
- Information Packages – provide detailed information packages on the amenities and attractions available to your group.
- Letter of Welcome – If you wish, a Letter of Welcome from our Mayor can be included in your meetings and conventions program or information package.
- Promotional Items – Complimentary promotional items are available to meetings and conventions groups, please ask further details.