- This event has passed.
Windsor-Essex Pride Fest
Tuesday, August 2 to Sunday, August 7
Show your true colours and join us for Windsor-Essex Pride-Fest. The community will be coming together for a ton of fun all week long.
Lanspeary Park will be the home of most of the action, but events are happening all across Windsor – and it’s fun for the entire family! Check out the events, including:
- Tuesday August 2nd, 1pm – Pride Flag Raising at Charles Clark Square
- Thursday August 4th, 7pm – Bowl with Pride at Rosebowl Lanes
- Thursday August 4th, 9pm – Bowl with Pride Afterparty at Barbershop Bar
- Friday August 5th, 5pm – Unplugged at Lanspeary Park
- Saturday August 6th, 10am – Run for Rock at Dieppe Gardens
- Saturday August 6th, 11am – Pridefest Saturday Marketplace at Lanspeary Park
- Saturday August 6th, 3pm – Windsor Rainbow Sports Club Kickball Championship Game at Lanspeary Park
- Saturday August 6th, 4pm – Textiles Fashion Show at Lanspeary Park
- Saturday August 6th, 8pm – Queens of Pride at Lanspeary Park
- Saturday August 6th, 10pm – Glitterball at rockstar Music Hall
- Sunday August 7th, 11am – Pride Parade on Ottawa Street
- Sunday August 7th, 11am – Pridefest Sunday Marketplace at Lanspeary Park
- Sunday August 7th, 12pm – Pride Day at Lanspeary Park
Click here for full details. Advance registration and tickets needed for some events.
About Windsor-Essex Pride Fest
The festival is produced by the Windsor-Essex Pride Fest, a non-profit run by a volunteer Board of Directors. The event brings together members of the LGBTQ2S+ community, their friends, and supporters in celebration of the unique spirit and culture of our community by producing quality, inclusive and safe events and initiatives to celebrate. Windsor-Essex Pride Fest strengthens the sense of community and contributes to the vibrancy, health and overall well-being of persons in the LGBTQ2S+ of Windsor-Essex.
Windsor-Essex Pride Fest aims to promote equality and diversity through all of its events. We use theatre, music, art, entertainment and educational elements to raise awareness of discrimination and the issues and difficulties affecting the lives of LGBTQ2S+ people around the world. Our festival is an explosion of Pride in the heart of Windsor at Lanspeary Park on Ottawa Street, attracting more than 7,000 people in a celebration of diversity. Through this we aim to promote a sentiment in favour of equality, uniting people in a celebrative atmosphere where all are welcome, and fostering a sense of community within the Windsor-Essex LGBTQ2S+ population.
Visit the WE Pride Fest event page to keep up to date with the latest scheduling details and information on how to participate in this celebration!
Venue: Lanspeary Park
1250 Langlois Ave.
Windsor, ON Canada