Monday June 26, 2023
The unofficial kick off to Summer, the International fireworks return to the Detroit River in 2023.
Grab your lawn chairs, bring your picnic blanket or plan a full night out. The Fireworks blast off at 9:55pm!
Check out these spectacular events taking place Monday June 26th:
- Experience the dazzling 65th Edition of the Ford Fireworks from the awe-inspiring surroundings of Art Windsor-Essex. Click here for tickets and event info.
- Windsor Riverfront Fireworks Party at the Bistro, for an unparalleled view of the Ford Fireworks. Click here for tickets and event info.
- Fireworks Charity Night at the St. Clair College Centre for the Arts – In support of Fight Like Mason Foundation. Click here for tickets and event info.
- Enjoy a 3 hour Fireworks Cruise with Windsor Premier Cruises with your favourite drink and hors d’oeuvres. Click here for tickets and event info.
- Take advantage of the FREE SHUTTLES by Transit Windsor to and from the Fireworks, presented by Zehrs – avoid the road closures and parking issues by enjoying your free ride from Devonshire Mall. Keep an eye on Transit Windsor’s website for more details.
Additional information on road closures and transportation options will be provided in mid-June. Updated information will be posted here as it is received.
Venue: Windsor Riverfront
Riverside Dr. W.
Windsor, ON N9A 4J1 Canada