Museum Windsor – Duff-Baby Interpretation Centre
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and for the safety and security of residents, some City of Windsor facilities remain closed with an unknown reopening date. Please consult their website or contact The City of Windsor for further details.
The oldest house in Windsor, built in 1798 on the south shore of the Detroit River in Sandwich, the Duff-Baby House is named for its first two loyalist owners, Alexander Duff and James Baby. Recognized among the most significant late eighteenth-century landmarks in Upper Canada, the house retains its original orientation to the river and reflects some of the principal themes and events shaping the province’s early history. Contact Francois Baby House to arrange visits