Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island believes in local, authentic experiences and products. Supporting local artisans showcases pride of place and connects with visitors as they come to the region.
We are proud to present W.E. Made It – a guide to handcrafted artisanal Windsor Essex-made goods via our site yqgmade.ca. This program encourages visitors (and locals alike) to explore & experience our local artisans & makers – and also encouraging them to purchase a locally made good to bring home with them!
This is a FREE marketing program opportunity for qualifying partners.
What we are looking for:
• Creative and original work; independent designs or products of a handmade nature.
• Presentation and professionalism with finished product, including the presentation of images or collateral used for marketing.
• Appropriate, suitable and commercially viable items, including appropriate price points.
• All qualified applicants are expected to help promote the W.E. Made It program (such as through distribution of collateral, sharing on social media, and where applicable posting a window sticker)
Sample partners of the program are:
• Food & Drink – like hand roasted chocolate bars, cold brew coffee or homemade packaged baked goods.
• Retail – stores that are focused on locally wares or produced products
• Artisans or Makers – like hand crafted whisky barrel boxes , charcuteries boards, or hand made soap.
To see if you qualify in becoming part of this showcase, please fill out the following information:
If you have any questions please contact Jason Toner, Director of Marketing & Communications 519-255-6530 ext.4329.