Museum Windsor – Chimczuk Museum
The Chimczuk Museum is a premier museum destination that houses permanent exhibits on the history of the Windsor area, the Original People’s Culture and Legacy, and the development of The City of Windsor. The site also features a state-of-the-art Children’s Gallery and Learning Space with opportunities for hands-on exploration for the young and young at heart, two galleries for travelling and temporary exhibitions, and a gift shop with fantastic souvenirs for guests of all ages.
$5.50/Adult (18+), $4.50/Student (3 – 24) or Senior (60+), $16.00/Family
- Sunday - 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday - 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday - 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday - 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday - 10:00am - 5:00pm
You May Also Like
Don't forget to check out these places.