Point Pelee North West Beach
Point Pelee National Park is currently open daily 7am – sunset. The park will offer limited visitor access and basic services. All trails in the park are available and some washroom facilities will be open. Please follow the below safety guidelines when attending. Point Pelee National Park is currently receiving higher than expected attendance, and long waits into the park may exist at peak times.
- Shuttle service, visitor centre & gift store facilities remain closed
- No alcohol consumption allowed on site
- Please follow the posted speed limits on trails and roads
- Please follow posted Parks Canada signage and follow proper social distancing
- When visiting, if possible it is encouraged to take your trash and recycling with you to alleviate your impact on the park
Since this is an evolving situation, we encourage you to visit our website for regular updates and Canada.ca/coronavirus for the latest information on COVID-19.
Located in Point Pelee National Park, this sandy beach has washrooms, change rooms, and picnic areas. Point Pelee National Park is a conservation marshland area that is home to several endangered plant and animal species.