Essex County Wineries & Vineyards
Dobbernation explores EPIC Wine Country is his ‘Essex County Wineries & Vineyards Near Windsor‘ blog highlighting the 14 wineries that make up the Lake Erie North Shore Region. Whether you are planning a weekend getaway or a day of wine tastings your planning will be as easy a raising a glass with Dobbernation’s extensive guide and the EPIC Wine Pass. Sip your way through 8 of the wineries listed below and enjoy the unique flavours and hospitality of Canada’s most southern wineries.
CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL BLOG
In addition to the wineries featured below, check out the following stops when planning your trip to our EPIC Wine Region:
- The Grove Hotel and The Walnut Grove B&B offer well-appointed accommodations in the heart of wine country and are the perfect points to start your trip planning.
- For delicious eats be sure to check out Jack’s Gastropub in Kingsville for lake-to-plate dining and Cancusito in Leamington for authentic Mexican cuisine.
- Green Heart Kitchen and Red Lantern Coffee Co. are perfect stops to grab a quick breakfast or pick me up to fuel your wine tasting days.
- Explore the region’s history with visits to John R Park Homestead where you can step back in time to pioneer times and the Canadian Transportation Museum and Heritage Village for vintage cars and heritage buildings.
- Stock up on the bounty of Essex County at Meleg’s Lakeside Orchard and Cider Mill offering pick-you-own and a market serving up fresh donuts and cider.
- Pelee Island Winery
- Mastronardi Estate Winery
- Cooper’s Hawk Vineyards
- Oxley Estate Winery
- Viewpointe Estate Winery
- North 42 Degrees Estate Winery
- CREW Colchester Ridge Estate Winery
- Muscedere Vineyards
- Colio Estate Winery
- Paglione Estate Winery
- Sprucewood Shores Estate Winery
- Dancing Swallows Vineyard
- Vivace Estate Winery
- VIN Winery