We’re kicking off the 2022 tourism season with the return of STAYCATION EXPO in partnership with Devonshire Mall. Registration is free!
Showcase your experiences and attractions by putting together an enticing, interactive display that will be eye-catching and appealing. This is your chance to interact with local residents and visitors alike to show them all of the great things to see and do in our region. Did we mention there is NO COST to participate?
Join us at the Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island Annual Staycation Expo coming to Devonshire Mall:
- Thursday May 12th from 10:00am – 8:00 pm
- Friday May 13th, 2020 from 10:00am – 8:00 pm
- Saturday May 14th, 2020 2017 from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Register early to receive your space. Space is limited and first-come first-served.
We thank Devonshire Mall for this tremendous partnership and opportunity again this year. As always, they are putting a lot of effort into publicizing this event and it is expected to be well-attended.
REGISTRATION OPEN THROUGH THURSDAY APRIL 14th, 2022
This year we are introducing several new elements to create engagement with all vendors, and drive further traffic to the mall. These include:
- Engagement zones in like-minded categories, like outdoor adventure, entertainment & more
- Creating a Locally Made shopping district where visitors can buy artisan-made items
- A passport program to explore each zoned area in the mall for the chance to win $$$$
- Complimentary wine tastings in partnership with our EPIC Wineries and the Wine Marketing Association of Ontario all weekend, located in the centre of the route to increase traffic – plus the opportunity to purchase local wines on-site
- Brewery & distillery tastings all weekend – plus the opportunity to purchase locally made brews & spirits on-site
This year we will also feature an enhanced marketing campaign to drive traffic and attention to the Staycation Expo, including:
- Radio buy on AM800 and Mix 96.7 including a live remote on Thursday
- Door decals inside Devonshire Mall
- Electronic billboard on Howard Avenue by Devonshire Mall
- Devonshire Mall & Tourism Windsor Essex email blast(s)
- Devonshire Mall & Tourism Windsor Essex social media campaigns
- WindsoriteDOTca marketing campaign
- Post Media & Windsor Star campaign
- Promoted social media posts on all platforms
- Exposure on devonerhismall.com and visitwindsoressex.com
In addition, on Thursday May 12th at approximately 10:30am Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island will host a media event to launch our 2022/2023 Official Visitor Guide to gain media presence for the expo.
This is an incredible opportunity for you to promote your offerings at NO COST to you as we kick-off the 2022 tourism season.
SETUP DETAILS, TIPS & OPTIONS
- Put together an attractive display that will convey the essence of what you have to offer.
- We encourage you to utilize free samples/giveaways as part of your display.
- You have a few options for your setup, including: TABLE TOP (6′ table plus clearance for a chair), BOOTH DISPLAY (10′ x 10′ area including floor space to display your items, CUSTOM (please contact Jason Toner if you require a custom space to fit your enticing and engaging display)
- A table and chair will be provided complimentary, if requested
- Limited power is available
- Be available to staff your display Thursday & Friday from 9:30am – 8:00pm & Saturday from 9:30 am – 6:00 pm *staffing booth for the duration of the event is mandatory
- Setup time: Thursday May 12th from 8:00 am – 9:45 am
- Tear down: Saturday May 14th at 6:00pm
If you have questions on these opportunities or submitting your form accurately, please contact Jason Toner.
Opportunities for exhibiting have closed.
If you are still interested in participating please contact Jessica Riley for potential space options.