- This event has passed.
Friday August 4, 2023, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Taste of Community: How to Entertain
• Confidently style your own table for friends & family
• Learn where to source locally grown and produced foods
• Layering, positioning and placement
• Workshop with TWO experts!
• Sampling of local wines
• Private shopping experience at your favourite local market!
• All food including: cheeses, cured meats, breads, antipasto, fresh fruits/vegetables, nuts, dips, sweets & more!
• A recipe card with a some of our tastiest dishes
• You must be at least 19 years or older to attend.
• ONLY 16 seats available.
• The workshop does not specifically provide ingredients for guests with allergies/food intolerances although, due to the abundant nature and variety of food provided there’s sure to be something for everyone.
• By participating in the workshop, you are authorizing the permission to use images taken at the event as a promotional tool.
• If you register and become unable to attend no refunds will be issued but you able to transfer to another person, just let us know
Venue: The Farm House Market
7601 Middle Side Road
Amherstburg, On N0R1J0 Canada
Phone: (519) 991-5805