- This event has passed.
Meals For Mental Health
Saturday, November 5, 2022 to Saturday, November 12, 2022
Stigma Enigma, partnering with Tim Horton’s and ENWIN Utilities Ltd. (ENWIN), is proudly hosting the 2022 Meals for Mental Health (M4MH) Campaign from November 5 to November 12, 2022.
Participating restaurants will be promoting the event and encouraging their customers to donate to Maryvale.
- Donations can be made through a QR code or online at stigmaenigma and maryvale.ca Cash/cheques can also be received at participating restaurants.
- For every $5 donation made to Maryvale customers will be eligible to receive ballots for a draw for a 70-inch TV and a variety of restaurant gift cards.
Maryvale is a non-profit accredited children’s mental health centre serving Windsor-Essex youth ages 12 to 18. Charitable receipts will be issued for donations over $20. If you plan to dine out this week, please consider one of our participating restaurants.
Participating Restaurants to Date
- 20 Tim Horton’s locations
- Vittorio’s Trattoria (Forest Glade)
- Armando’s Pizza (9150 Riverside Dr.)
- Pomegranate (Windsor)
- Mezzo Ristorante (Windsor)
- Koma Restaurant (Windsor)
- Eddy’s Mediterranean Bistro (Windsor)
- Tabouli by Eddy’s (Tecumseh)
- Fourteen Restaurant (Windsor)
- Franco’s Restaurant (Windsor)
- Copper Branch (Windsor)
- Vito Pizzeria (Windsor)
- Kildare House (Windsor)
- Ortona Café & Panino (Windsor)
- Factory House (Windsor)
- Elite Restaurant (Kingsville)